At the bottom of the Your Family page, select Manage my child’s profile info. 3. In the Manage permissions page of the child’s account that you want to change, at the right, select Edit this child’s personal info and then follow the instructions.
How do I promote my Xbox account from child to parent?
If you are over 18, you should be able to promote your own account. From the dashboard –» Select Settings tab –»Select Account –» Select Promote Child Account.
How do I change my child’s Xbox settings?
Xbox privacy settings
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy.
- Select the Child, Teen, or Adult default settings, or customise your settings by selecting View details & customise.
Why does my Xbox account say I’m a child?
If you were not yet 18 when you signed up for Xbox LIVE, your account was designated a child account. Child accounts are tied to a parent’s Windows Live ID to control Family Settings, and some features of Xbox LIVE are restricted. … This promotion removes the Family Settings and Xbox LIVE restrictions.
How do I upgrade my Xbox Live account to a teenager?
Re: Cannot upgrade from previous account to teen account
You can only upgrade a child account from the child account — you can’t make this change from the adult account. You or your parent or guardian must log in to the child account to update it.
How do I remove parental controls?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Parental controls.
- Slide to turn Parental controls to OFF.
- Enter 4 Digit PIN.
How do I turn off parental controls on Xbox one?
Select Family settings > Manage family members. Choose a family member, then select Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details and customize > Communication & multiplayer. Select the setting “You can play with people outside of Xbox Live” and click “block” to turn it off.
How do I turn off parental controls on my Microsoft account?
- Visit family.microsoft.com and sign into your Microsoft account.
- Scroll down and select Manage my child’s profile info.
- Find your family member and select Remove consent for this child’s account.
How do you change your Xbox Live account age?
Adult accounts and accounts for children over 13
- Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Select Your info .
- On the Your info page, select Edit date of birth . Because you’re accessing sensitive information, you may be asked to verify your identity.
- Make your changes and select Save .
How do you change parental controls on Xbox Live?
How do I turn on parental controls on my Xbox 360 console?
- On your console, go to Settings, and then select Family.
- Select the gamertag of the child whose settings you want to adjust.
- Under Privacy & Online Settings, select Change Settings.
- Update the settings and then exit the screen to save.
How do I change my Microsoft account settings?
Sign in to Microsoft 365 with your work or school account. Select Settings and customize Themes, Notifications, Password, Contact preferences and Dark Mode. To view your account information, select your profile photo, and then select View account. Make any needed changes to your settings, and then choose Save.